.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, November 10, 2003

I went do Disney Land today, got to see the haunted mansion. Being a Tim Burton fan I must admit I was a bit excited to see how they set it up. The big deal they made about Oogie Boogie was a bit over done for what there was, but I have to admit part of it disappointed me. You only see jack twice, which is fine seeing as though he's a busy skeleton. But the second time he's inches from you, all kinds of animatronic, and very neat looking. But instead of saying Merry Christmas, he says happy holidays. Happy holidays? What the fook! Is this where we are in this world? That mere threat of people bitching is so powerful that we have to ruin something cool. I'm an atheist, I never bought into the whole Jesus thing. (Nor do I understand the whole thing about his coming out of his hole and seeing his shadow means three more months of winter... But I digress). This whole politically correct thing is going too far, now the Nightmare Before Christmas creatures can't even say Christmas. Did I miss a meeting? Since when did the weak and overly sensitive become more powerful then the masses? I know we should be sensitive to everyone's uniqueness, but sweet dead baby Jesus, take your bitchy claws out of Santa Clause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home