.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Me So Thorny

this has been the longest weekend ever. not only did i have to work at work on saturday, but i spent sunday and monday doing hard labor with my dad. sunday was painting in the hot ass sun. and monday was spend trimming back "Jurassic portch".

see that pic? see those thorns? those bastards are sharp, not only did they put a hole in the glove, but one in my shin as well.

on a positive note: the money i made this weekend was enough to cover my bills and make through the month.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 Comments:

  • See, there's an upside to everything.

    (I was gonna comment on how it's not so bad to get stuck with a prick, but then I thought I'd go positive instead of perverted). :)

    HUGS....

    By Blogger Polt, at Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home