.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Confronting Shirtless McMuscles


Shirtless McMuscles
Originally uploaded by Exile509.

(Shirtless's portion of the conversation was omitted (turns out his voice is sexy too, the bastard))



Hello...

So Shirtless McMuscles we meet at last.

What? What do you mean you've never heard of me?

Don't worry about where I've heard about you.

So what's the deal with strut'n around all "manly" and putting us anti-gym types to shame?

What do you mean you don't understand, I'm sure it's not just lawn furniture you're hosing down.

Oh, I didn't know you're married... To a woman?

It's not supposed to mean anything. I just thought with the Gilligan hat and all...

Oh, your it was your dad's hat? I'm sorry, didn't realize it had sentimental value, when did you say he died?

A couple months ago, oh, I, um...

What did I want? Oh, I was, ahem, going ask about the whole shirtless thing, every weekend you're...

Oh, I didn't realize you donated all your shirts to charity.

And you hand make rocking horses for the children at the orphanage? Next you'll tell me that this isn't your lawn furniture and you're just doing this for the old folks home.

You are?

I didn't realize I caught you before you were about to delivered this stuff.


The lady across the street laughing her ass off? Yeah, I know her.

She keeps taking pictures because she's a, um, photographer.

You want her to do the photography at your vow renewal? I suppose that is a good anniversary present...

Welp, I'm going to go back across the street and cry now.

no, I don't need a hug.

6 Comments:

  • OK I'm DYING LAUGHING RIGHTNOW! OMG....I can't believe you! You are fucking hilarious! I LOVE IT SO MUCH...shirtless mcmuscles....that's right, I caught the FARCE on cam...poor guy, has NO IDEA! GAMES...I need to stop doing games btw...big time....but you have to admit, he's HOT AS ALL GET OUT...why wouldn't he not wear a shirt?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:13:00 PM  

  • i don't think that made sense...what i wrote....oh well....nice post, very funny, let's call him the BRAWNY man.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:08:00 AM  

  • mitzee- yes yes, he's hot, fine fine, good good.

    pf- yeah, it sucks when you think that a person that apears so much better than you turns out to acctually be better. (don't get me wrong, i know i'm still better, hehehe)

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:35:00 AM  

  • tblue- thanks, and kudos on another successful fbf. may be the best collection yet.

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, July 01, 2005 10:19:00 AM  

  • pf- yeah, wouldn't want me to be reduntand, would we?

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:20:00 AM  

  • pf- yeah, i guess i'm not above redundancy.

    hey, wanna try somehting fun? say this line out loud:

    High Yam Sofa King Wheat Hearted.

    now repeat it faster.

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home