.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thoughts I Have

Ok, it's time to expunge my mind of all the thoughts I have that roll around and have no home.

  • during a year there are more odd number days that even.
  • If we had prehensile genitals (much like the way monkeys have prehensile tails) would we still have to wear pants and underwear?
  • If zombies were to run amok, I would definitely use a Costco as my base of operations, plenty of food, water, and steel shutters. Unfortunately they don't' have shotgun shells.
  • I've been thinking of a cheaper way to feed my snake every month, but I don't know what laws are involved in adopting kittens.
  • Do the boyfriends and husbands of Firewomen feel inadequate? I mean, after handling that hose all day, how do you compete?
  • If everyone had to wear name tags with ever sexual desire and fetish they had listed on it, we would feel quite differently about respecting the people we do now.
  • If you're addicted to orgasm's do you ever seek help?
  • When other people find out that someone wants to have sex with them, but is holding back, do they toy with them? Or is it just me?
  • I know when I bought my truck it was used. But how used? I wonder how many people have had sex in my truck. Am I winning or losing this race?
  • I don't trust gas stations, I mean, why is it the first ten gallons zip by faster than the last 2. Also, how do we know when it's going really slow if it's still pumping gass. You feel the hose vibrate, but that's just the fume vacuum.
  • I still hate pandas.
  • People have asked if they can come over and see my new place, but they don't understand how empty it is. Unless everyone intends to hang out on my bed and not watch TV (still no cable) they're in for a big surprise. On the other hand if they are intending to come over, hang out on my bed and not watch TV then I'm in for a big surprise.
  • I've always wanted to own a Delorean, but I've also always wanted to mount a tennis ball gun on the front of my car. I can't do that to a Delorean, so which should I do?
  • When I do get my Delorean I plan on going here: http://www.delorean.com/sales.asp
  • If I could be invisible I don't think there's anything I could do that wouldn't be "naughty" or illegal.
  • This morning, as I was late to work, I thought to my self "man, if I could travel through time I could make it so I was never later to work ever again." If I could travel through time why the hell would I still go to work?
  • If I could create the perfect woman she'd have crazy super powers, that way we could just take over the world.
  • Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to take over the world, it's kinda lame here. I'd want to take over a really cool world. One with jet packs.
  • The Phrase "hurry up and slow down" doesn't sound like it makes sense, but it does when you think about it in terms of driving.
  • If you see a woman you don't know that has really nice breasts how do you compliment her on them? You can tell by the way she's displaying them that she's proud of them.
  • When gay guys are at gay clubs and they have to pee, to they just openly glance. Or is privacy still in place?
  • Is it true that you can go topless on the streets of Toronto? If so can someone send me picture proof.
  • The other day I fed my snake a rat I got for free from the pet store. It had an ear infection that left it pretty much retarded, the thing could only roll around on the floor. Herb didn't mind doing a mercy killing and I didn't feel bad about it either.
  • Most days my ambition is on par with my apathy.
  • When e-mailing at work, as a matter of etiquette, you're suppose to thank the person you're e-mailing. When you make the thanks part of the automated signature, is there any point in having it?
  • I hung up a "robe hook" on the back of my bedroom door about a week ago. It's slightly crooked. It bothers me, but I know I shouldn't put more holes in the door.
  • My new apartment is in the ghetto. Sometimes when I walk past an open apartment door I glance inside. They all have nicer stuff than me.

Whew! Glad I got that off my brain.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

17 Comments:

  • you are officially a pain of glass, and yes it's true about Toronto...I'll try to find you some proof. NO, it won't be a pic of ME!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:10:00 PM  

  • i'm a pain in the glass!

    i saw no boobs in toronto, well not on the streets, and why not?

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:21:00 PM  

  • because perhaps the girls didn't want guys like YOU gawking at them! ;)

    I on the other hand....

    no seriously, it's true. i'll prove it, just gimme time

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:29:00 PM  

  • yeah, like the girl in the pink skirt?

    or the braless girls in the rain?

    uh huh.

    if i don't want people staring at my want the last thing i'm going to do is strut my stuff in a bannana hammock

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:00:00 PM  

  • sweetie, take it easy...i'm just razzing you.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:12:00 PM  

  • uhoh....r u mad?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:57:00 PM  

  • This is hysterical. Some of these thoughts I've had too, and it's reassuring to hear them spoken aloud by someone braver than I am. But some are... uh, things I'd never thought of before.

    By Blogger sk8rn, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:27:00 AM  

  • See, I told you!

    here is the link...it's cached..but still there:

    http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:lb9GunZU8pQJ:www.fcn.ca/Gwen.html+toronto+topless+law&hl=en

    "women now have the right in this province to do the same thing that men do: Walk down a street top-free on a hot summer's day." She further said that women can now go topless on beaches, in public parks, or while walking to the store without fear of being arrested.

    The Toronto Sun reported that "Metro Police said that if thousands of women decided to let it all hang out, they'd abide by the court's ruling."

    Sgt. Barry Brenham who patrols Toronto's beaches said "If the court says it's acceptable behaviour then it's acceptable - case law is the law."

    Acting Inspector Mike Sale suggested to the Toronto Sun that they have better things to do than force women to keep their tops on. He said "If it's the will of a number of people to do something the courts have found to be lawful then police won't focus on it."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:00:00 AM  

  • and we have a nude beach too:

    Hanlan's Point
    Last evening (Wed., March 1st), Toronto City Council voted to extend the clothing-optional beach pilot project at Hanlan's Point for another two years. (as recommended on Feb. 14/00 by the Economic Development Committee) Council also voted in favour of an amendment moved by Councillor Kyle Rae, with the effect that the clothing-optional zone is now about 30% larger, with the northern boundary being moved 120 metres north to the lifeguard tower.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:02:00 AM  

  • sorry dude, no pics, I'm websensed at work, yo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:04:00 AM  

  • mitzee- baby, you know i couldn't get mad at ya.

    sk8rn- it's a mixed feeling to know other people are as crazy as you, but then you realize just how crazy they are...

    tblue- i'm so poor people break into my apartment and leave me stuff.

    mitzee- i now have 2 reasons to visit toronto, hehehe. yours are still the breast!

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:09:00 AM  

  • good!!! i was worried.... games.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:01:00 PM  

  • mitzee- i read over the article, i agree. they should be allowed to go topless. if guys can't focus it's their problem

    pf- when you get them you'll understand (j/k)

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:01:00 PM  

  • yes it's their God given right

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:15:00 PM  

  • mitzee- and my god given right to see it! hehehe

    pf- i'm flattered, really, but you're a little to young for me. oh, and kudos on the hammer, kinky.

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:20:00 AM  

  • um, i'm not that in to the "ruff stuff"

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, July 01, 2005 9:10:00 AM  

  • shut up? why? is it hammer time?

    does somebody need a hug?

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, July 08, 2005 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home