.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Senor Mutant Ninja Turtles



With the release of the CG version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles i just had to comment. i mean, when i was a kid hating other kids i used to watch tons of TV, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of the few shows that actually held any appeal.

I, of course, was fan of Donatello.

Don Rocks

He was the genius of the group, he created all their weapons, tools, machines, and gizmos, all of which, made out of trash. (They often went wrong, but they were still cool).


yes, i had a few toys,
and yes, i wanted to be a ninja (I mean, who wouldn't.)

While i haven't seen the new movie yet, I've heard that it takes place some time after the other movies, I've always wondered just what those wacky turtles have been up to after all these years...








Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

2 Comments:

  • I was WAY to old for the TMNT (I was in, like, college), but I think I would have liked Donatello anyway, cause 1) his name sounds like the chick running Versace now, and 2) his background and name are PURPLE! Whoo-hoo! :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:58:00 PM  

  • From what I hear April is now like Lara Croft and there is no Shredder. Sounds purdy effed up to me.

    By Blogger Randi, at Monday, April 02, 2007 9:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home