.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, March 13, 2009

This Left My Blood Boiling

According to the hypa-christian at work, “the only reason gay want the right to get married is so that they can prove they’re just like everyone else.”

 

I think that’s the same logic the Blacks employed with that whole “right to vote thing”

 

 

 

Exile



Warning:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, delete it from your system. Please note that any personal views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Thank You.

1 Comments:

  • Hmm, I don't need to be married to prove I'm "just like everyone else". Hell, I can prove myself superior to the idiot you're talking about by just keeping my mouth shut and letting him ay what he...'thinks'. :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Friday, March 13, 2009 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home