.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Topical Analgesic

Ok, I've decided to turn my writing funk into some funky writing. How you may ask? Simple, I'm going to write a short story.

What's it going to be about? Well, that's where you, my fateful blog slaves, come in.

This is how it's going to work, I want everyone to leave in the comments of this post a little something. It can be a topic, subject, idea, phrase, or item that they want me to work into a story. Be as creative, or as difficult as you'd like (challenge me, if you dare). Then I'm going to take every one of them and mash them into one single story. Everyone gets one (topic, subject, idea, phrase, or item) so choose, "but choose wisely, for the true grail will bring you life, the false, shall bring you death."

As for the actual story (what it will be based on or about) will be left at the whim of my Muse, Mitzee. If anyone wants to make suggestions feel free to do so in the comments, but she's going to make the final call.

Once I have comments from everyone (or at least from the people I like) I will mill out the story. What ever comes out, it's all your fault.




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home