.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Exile Archive: So You Think You Know Me?

This was an old post I wrote a month or so ago, so I figured I should post it before I lose it.
enjoy.




Lately I’ve seen everyone putting up lists on their blogs, the “10 Things About Me.” I like the concept, but I’m going to tinker with it a bit, so instead I give you this:
10 Things (You Think) You Know About Me.

1. I hate children. (This honestly bothers me, I’ve lost many women in my life because when they find out I hate kids they bail. Child hate = alone.)

2. I’ve been live’n the single life since March. (I’ve never gotten the hang of this single thing; I’m just not good at it.)

3. I donate blood often. (Every three months I do a selfless act for humanity for 20 min, after that, go back to my “Humanity Can Fuck It’s Self” view of the world.)

4. I know that I could make some girl very happy some day. (I tend to try and “make someone happy,” not just let them be. “I’ll make you happy even if it makes you miserable.”)

5. Every time I meet a pretty girl in person that I’m interested I completely stumble over my words and blow it. (Each time I kick my self because I know that if I just start talking, I’m there.)

6. I prefer pleasure to pain in every situation. (I’ve gone though so much pain, seen so much pain, and caused so much, that I never want to be the source of it again.)

7. I’m a video game junkie. (I play a lot of video games as a means of filling in the time that I’m not being productive. It happens to be a lot of time.)

8. I’m rather pleased with the way my condo is coming along, the unpacking is nearly complete and the place is looking quite respectable. (It’s just stuff.)

9. I’m a writer. (I cannot write with out a source of inspiration. So without a muse… well, it’s HNT after HNT post.)

10. I thoroughly enjoy sex. (… Actually, this one is pretty “spot on.”)



(Can you tell i wasn't a happy camper when i wrote this?)


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home