.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Power Of "No"

I have given you a gift; I have given you the ability to control what happens to you and how your life will be formed. I give to you, the power to say "no".

This simple, yet universal word gives you the power to say that you do not want something. It is a means of voicing your feelings by stopping the actions taken near/with/for/against you.

I want you to use this power to say no whenever something is happening that you do not like, I want you to use it whenever you feel as though things are happening that make you uncomfortable. This life is not just about me, it’s not about them, and it’s not about anyone else, just you. Retake the control you deserve in your life.

“No” gives you the power to stop that which you do not want, to stop what scares you.

Whisper it, state it, yell it, scream it… however you say it, just say it. As long as I know that you will use this power, then I will always know that I have the power to never exploit you.

If i can belive that you will say no, then i can belive when you say yes.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home