.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Magic Carpet Ride Is Temporarily Closed.

Alt Title: HNC: Half Naked Chin

Ah who am I trying to kid, it's all naked.

chin tastic

Yes, I had to shave my pitiful little goatee off again. Here's the deal, as I've mentioned before (long, long ago) when I am in deep thought I pull on my goatee. I tug and pull until the thoughts coagulate into a diabolical plot (picture a James Bond villain and his cat.)

Unfortunately, the follicle god thought it would be fun to screw with the way my facial hair grows. So no only do I have "cheek-skers" but it turns out I have little patches missing from my goatee as well. Normally one does not notice these things, but last week I snapped a picture of my self (for the eyebrow post) and noticed I had half a goatee, at least that's how it looked. So I figured I'd trim it off and it would grow back as a full and rich topiary.

it's been a week and it looks like I have a shadow, but no goatee. *sigh* I completely forgot about the follicle god's other cruel joke, my facial hair grows ridiculously slow.

I guess all my testosterone is flowing to my enormous Wang.
Git in ma belly
His name is Loung Wang, what?



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home