.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Time To Get Stupid

I can't believe I'm getting such a late start on my shopping, but I've had a lot on my plate lately. Luckily the boys at www.stupid.com sent me an e-mail with their awesome deal!

All you have to do is type PIG in the promo box when you buy something over $20 and you get this:
pighat-but

I'm so getting that hat, it will be the perfect gift for my mom (don't ask). But what I'm wondering is instead of one big order if i should do two so i can get two hats.

hmmmmm... i could get $20 worth of flying pig hats...

i think i might be done with my Christmas shopping.


even better, imagine how many pig hats i could buy with this:


My blog is worth $10,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

  • what's wrong with flying pig hats? i mean, they don't serve beverages like the beer dispenser helmets do, but, i mean, there's only so much you can do for refreshing headgear.

    rock on,
    the idiot

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:59:00 PM  

  • word, i've thought of atleast two things i can do with my pig hat...

    3 if you count acctually wearing it

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:29:00 PM  

  • well, if you get a pig hat, do i get a pic wearing nothing but the hat? hehehe

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, November 18, 2005 12:32:00 AM  

  • I love pigs..I collect pigs..well i used to...i stopped a while back as the pig collection was getting out of control.....i'd say go for more bang for you buck and do a 2 $20 submission and get 2 pigs....that's 4 gifts and your shopping is done...unlike my 35 person list........ugh.......i hate buying gifts at xmas.

    so if you want to seel your blog and take the money how do you do it? lmao!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 18, 2005 6:38:00 AM  

  • oh SNAP!

    Mine is worth NO JOKE: $0.00

    lmfao even harder!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 18, 2005 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home