.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Burger Night

I miss having burger nights.
mcdonalds

It became a bi weekly thing (but straight and gay weeklys were welcome as well) where I'd invite everyone over and make burgers. Now, I'm no chef, and really, i don't even follow receipts. But man do i make a wicked burger.

the nights usually followed the same friendly pattern. I'd invite Jenna and The Jeff, and anyone else who was up for some munch'n. When everyone would show up I'd whip up a batch of my screwdrivers (i add a little extra something). And everyone would crowd around the kitchen and talk while i cooked.

now, unbeknownst to many, i am the GFG master. As with damn near everything i do i had a flawless system, burgers were cooked in minutes and as soon as i was done cook'n i was almost done clean'n too. (i reckon).

Everyone would take the time to savor my meat, nestled between their eager buns. It was during these times of intense mastocation we'd watch one of the millions of movies i had. Afterwards the drinking would commence... Then jenna would get buzzed and pass out.

All in all i think the best part for me, aside from making dirty meat jokes, was that i could get all my friends together for a night and we could just hang out. There were no games, just a good time.

I haven't had anyone over for a burger night for a really long time (9 or 10 months) and now that i live so far away i think it's going to be longer still.

Figures that i would be left here to play with my meat all by my self.*
hehehe





*yeah, those kinds of jokes...


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

9 Comments:

  • great. now i'm starving and i wanta burger. guess i'm going to licks for lunch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:08:00 AM  

  • So I like mine with no tomatoes and plenty of ketchup. I'll bring the alcohol. See you at dinner!

    By Blogger Beth, at Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:30:00 AM  

  • mitzee- licks? are we still talking about hamburgers?

    QOA- well i buy ketchup at costco, so bring it on! (cand is dany, but liquor is quicker)

    mel- I'd so stuff you full of meat.

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:25:00 PM  

  • u already KNOW about LICKS...i told u several times...it's a burger joint..the best one in T.O.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:42:00 AM  

  • Meat has been a huge part of my life growing up on a beef farm. I think we would get competitive with our meat if we were ever in the same kitchen, because I'm brutally arrogant when it comes to my burgers, but nonetheless, I'm glad you have some outlet for your meat. It's good to have something that brings people and why shouldn't it be meat? I wish you much luck with your meat in the future. Hopefully you'll have a burger night again soon.

    By Blogger sirbarrett, at Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:50:00 PM  

  • mitzee- oh yeah, there was a lot of licking going on when i went to Toronto

    sirbarret- i mix my meat with all kinds of goodies. do you like yours with M&Ms? (j/k, i don't care what anyone likes)

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:03:00 PM  

  • Mel- then open wide!

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, November 04, 2005 4:52:00 PM  

  • ummmm lets have a mega burger night! we can bring back burger night to the extreme! everyone come over and burger it out, get loaded, pay homage to the chef with burger gifts and then burger it up again! Or glutten burger night, where everyone has to eat as many burgers as the next person. Mini Burger night!!! OR burger cook off night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 07, 2005 6:21:00 PM  

  • yeah, but the problem isn't with the burgers, it's that no one calls back any more.

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home