.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, October 28, 2005

Be Safe This Halloween (And Costume Help Poll)

Before you decide to be a cut up this Halloween,
abomination

and try and scare up some fun,
dreadlord

Remember to keep your eyes open for danger.
Eyes




It's usually the things that seem risky usually are...
clifuck



Sometimes it's just better to stay home and amuse your self.
violater-ominous



Cause even chasing pussy can be dangerous!
kitty gun

Happy Halloween!
bone her!


(I know this was lame, but i had all these funny .gif files i wanted to show off...)


On to pressing matters. I need some help with my costume. The costume is pretty simple, I'm going to have some puncture holes in my neck, blood running everywhere, and I'll be wearing one of my "Give blood" shirts. I'll be a Vampire Attack Victim (blood donor...)

Luckily the Red Cross makes some really cheesy shirts, so i want the one that's going to be the funniest. So i leave it to my very competent readers to pick Shirt 1 (left) or Shirt 2 (right). (The pics show the shirts front and back.)

Sorry for the short notice, but i need to know ASAP (the party is Sat. night.)
Give Blood Shirts 1
Give blood shirts 2

Thanks kids!


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home