.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Impossible

We're all adults, and we know that we should never just settle for things.

While we all "know" this, we also do this.

I know that I've "settled" plenty of times before, especially when it came to relationships. I've always considered my list to be too far fetched to find all the traits in one person, so I've always tried to find "some" of these traits...
  1. smart (this is the most important, and the biggest turn on)
  2. sexy
  3. silly (you'd have to be)
  4. understanding
  5. loyal
  6. sick, twisted, dark sense of humor
  7. hates children
  8. thinks I'm funny (like I said, impossible)
  9. a t-shirt & jeans girl (doesn't need to spend an hour making her self up)
  10. banters movie quotes
  11. likes video games (nerd alert)
  12. non-materialistic (am I still looking for a girl at this point? j/k)
  13. must thoroughly enjoy sex (hopefully with me)
  14. a girl that's tough enough that my personally won't grind hers into dust
  15. independent (I need to know I don't have to worry about her all the time, can take care of herself)
  16. appreciative of the little things (the little things are always the most important)
  17. always wants to learn new things, and always has something to teach me
  18. when she sees what what's inside me she won't push me away
  19. doesn't want to just sit on the couch all the time, and tries to get me not to do it either
  20. can handle her self around my family (wolves...)
  21. always wants to touch and play

As the realistic person I've always been I've always known that a vast majority of these traits just do not all exist in one person. In fact I usually just settle for 5 or 6 out of the list. Lately though, I've started to notice that I don't' need to settle for 5, 6, 8...

I mean, maybe there is a full 21 our there...

Maybe even a 22...




In Summation (haiku style)

Met a cute girl
Our date was good
My triceps are sore

Peaches


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home