.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

A momentary break from the the world of The Wanderer...

This weekend, I went against my usual budgeting strategies and decided to go snowboarding with Peaches. If you're going to run out of money, you might as well enjoy it, right?

This trip was Peaches' second time on the board
On her knees

Needless to say it was a bit bumpy... "Oooof!"
Peaches and powder

But soon she was up...
She's up

And she stayed up!
she's staying up


I have to say that this little trip was totally worth it. It was great to see her take to snowboarding so well, and it was the perfect day for it. With all the concerns I've had lately with work and money it's not often I get a chance like this to enjoy myself.

And now, back to the story...


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home