.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Musing Of The unemployed

While watching a home gym info-mercial:
Exile- Hmmmm...
Amber- what?
Exile- well, look at this guy on TV, he's fully ripped.
Amber- I noticed
exile-but that's just it, he had to work damn hard to get that way, and now, he has to keep working every day to keep himself in that shape.
amber- this is true
exile- meanwhile I don't have to do shit to keep the shape I'm in... I like my way better

While watching some random talk show:
Amber- hey, check out this fat guy on TV.
exile- do you realize how much effort it must take to get that fat?
amber- yeah, and who supports him?
exile- that's what I'm thinking, I mean, to get that fat you have to just lay in bed and eat tons of food. Not only that, but someone has to feed his gargantuan ass.
amber- you've put too much thought into this
exile- I know, but are you curious? I mean, food ain't cheap, so who's paying to shovel gravy down his enormous gullet.
amber- maybe he's on disability
exile- well that's not fair
amber- who said it was?
exile- shit

While watching a some other show about cheating spouses:
amber- I love watching these
exile- why?
amber- because these people so get what they deserve
exile- meh
amber- well what would you do if you found your chick cheating on you.
exile- did I catch them together?
amber- sure
exile- I'd tell the guy "you better leave, or this is going to be a double homicide"
amber- *distracted by the show* here's the best part, the confrontation
exile- this is what I don't' get, why do they always go after who their wife is cheating with? That's guys just out getting some.
amber- I know, I'd deck her
exile- sometimes you just gotta smack a bitch

while amber is playing her game "Diner Dash":
exile- I hate you
amber- no you don't, you wuv me
exile- not anymore
amber- why's that?
exile- because of that fucking game you've been playing
amber- admit it, you like it
exile- it's the plague.
amber- so you wanna play?
exile- no. Look, when you showed me the game I thought "oh how cute, a game where you wait tables" and now I'm seeing the damn thing when I sleep. This isn't cool. I tell people about it and they want to play. It's an epidemic
amber- *laughs at me*
exile- it's not funny. I'm over here, playing Frozen Throne (War Craft III), this game is state of the art, it's got graphics, and strategy up the wa-zoo. And I'm thinking about waiting tables.
amber- I told you that you'd like it
exile- you don't' get it, I have, at my command, legions of undead solders that are marching through the streets consuming the living and cannibalizing the dead.
amber- so you wanna play?
exile- no.
amber- are you going to play?
exile- *reluctantly* yes... and I still hate you.






Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home