.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ye-argh! I Have Been Tagged

Thanks Libra for tagging be so hard (you could have at least left me cab fare when you were done with me...)

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:

blow ___
hand ___
Manager @ Blockbuster (it's like having your soul sucked out through a blue shirt with a yellow collar)
veterinary tech (lots of dog poop...)

FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

Fight Club ("first one through this door gets a... a... LEAD SALAD")
Mystery Men ("God gave me a gift, I shovel well.")
South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut ("Shut your fucking face uncle fucker...")
Shawshank Redemption ("Andy Dufrane, a man who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side")


FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:

Trabuco Canyon, California
Rancho Santa Margurita, California
Santa Ana, California
Lake Elsinore, California (wait, this list isn't improving...)

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:

Babylon 5 ("I trust you about as far as I can throw this station")
Maximum Exposure ("Earth: The World's Most Dangerous Planet")
The Venture Brothers ("Stop wiggle'n around you jackass")
Robot Chicken ("... and in other news, Voltron got served")

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:

Tiajuana/Rosarita (smells like pee)
Canada (even the graffiti is nice)
Santa Barbara ("the old soak 'n' poke")
Laughlin (family wide, week long bender)

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:

Burgers (if I'm going to eat anything pink, it won't be my burger)
Meat loaf (it's like bread, but made out of meat)
Steak, no pink ("meat tastes like murder, and murder tastes pretty fucking good"~ Dennis Leary)
Um, I don't know if my 4th one is technically a food, but I love eating it...

FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

Snowboarding (no, it's not a place, so pick a place to snowboard and I'll go there... Ass)
The Las Vegas Sex-po
In a really kick ass video game (I'm a nerd, what?)
In bed with Peaches


There you go Libra, I jumped through your little hoop, now post some naked pics already, sheesh.


(I'm tired from posting all these links now...)

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home