.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, April 03, 2006

HND: Half Nekk'ed Driver

d I look young.

I get it.

But I'll be damned if I don't get harassed everywhere I go because of it.

For those of you just tuning in, this is what I look like
Deloran 1

This is what I look like stealing a Delorean...
Delorean 2

But I'll admit, I don't look old. Recently I took a day trip to Laughlin with Peaches and I'll be damned if every time we played a game I got carded.

I was carded at the first video poker machine.
I was carded at the second video poker machine.
I was carded when I asked the cocktail waitress to bring me a bottle of water.

Every time I go to pull out my license they expect a fake id.

They never expect this:
License

This HNT I decided to expose to the viewing public what I looked like at 16.

Yes, that is my license.
Yes, that is was weight.
Yes, that is was hair.
And yes, they always laugh.


(btw, now i'm 5'11" and about 185 lbs.)


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home