.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Travel Cash

Now, I know I’ve pitched the ways of wheresgeorge.com and I’m sure that since then you've all flocked to the website to log your bills. (Because there's no way I’m the only person this bored at work)

But check out what popped up in my e-mail today:
where's george update

One of my dollar bills left my hands at the local Del Taco, traveled up to Anaheim (some how) then hitched a ride with someone all the way to Texas.

I don’t' know if anyone else is as nerdy as I am, but I think this is totally cool. I mean well over 1,000 miles in about 8 days, that's just down right spiffy.


(Oh, and if you dont' really care about the whole wheresgeorge.com stuff you can read The Adventures Of Dr. McNinja)


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home