.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Searching

I've been looking for you my whole life.

So many times i thought i found you, so many times i gave everything i had to the wrong person.

There were times i thought that if i settled or gave up a few of the things i wanted i could find someone who could be you.

The search has been long, and in the years of solitude I've watched so much of what i had to offer fade away. The few things i had left were stripped away by all those who posed as you in my search.

I have lost so much of my self in this journey to find you, and now that i finally found you i only only hope i have enough left to give you.

Regardless of how much I've lost, just know that everything I have left is all yours.




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home