.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, July 30, 2007

Time Off

It's been rough lately, but finally there's a port in the storm...
i got the time off at work!

for a while there it looked like the only way i would get the time to see Hella was though unemployment. and in the area i live in, there aren't many jobs to move into.

with the stuff that happened finishing the job for that old bitch, I'm beat.
(I'll tell you kids that story later...)

so seeing as though i have to do some homework tonight to earn that time off I'll leave you with a belated tag...


~~~All About Your Lover~~~

What is their name?
Hella

What pet name do you like to call them?
She's my Squishy! (and i love my Squishy)

How long have you been together?
Damn near a year
(if you want to stroll down memory lane, click here)

How did you meet?
through the blogs

What do you like the most about them?
that she fits in my arms perfectly, perfect size to squeeze, perfect height to smooch

What do you like the least about them?
that's she's so far away


What is the best thing they have ever done for you?
she said "i love you" back

Have they met your parents yet?
and survived! hehehe. actually i like her rents, her mom is cool (and her mom met my mom there would be serious trouble, hehehe)

What would your kids look like if you had kids?
*cold sweat*

What is the worst argument you have had?
no arguments so no worsts

Do you still kiss a lot?
Not enough

Who asked who out?
Well, i told her i wanted to come up and see her, but it was very mutual

Do you think you will get married?
can you keep a secret? (so can i)

Can you see yourself growing old with them?
old and gassy

What is the one thing you would like to change about them?
I'd like to have her closer
Kissy face

What do you think they would like to change about you?
well, I'm already pretty perfect, but I'm sure she'd want me more into hockey
Darcy Tucker

What is the first gift they ever bought you?
The first gift she ever sent me was my CDs
Music, Monkey, Money, and Me

the first one she bought me was Moe
moe pose

Do you have a favorite song together?
yes


Would you say the two of you are a good match?
when we touch, our passions ignite, and when we kiss the skies themselves be set a blaze... matches burn things too, so yes, i'd say we're a good match







exile

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Great news that you got the time off!

    That was so mushy, but sweet :)

    Ms SD

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:35:00 AM  

  • Awww it's true I am your squishy. Wait a second..........I just realized how close that is to squish mitten......have you noticed that before??
    Meh, I dont care. I loved your answers, and you dont have to like hockey more babe.....just as long as you dont pull for Montreal all will be good!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:19:00 AM  

  • i love hella!!!!!!
    i'm glad it's her!! she treats me nice too. i love her!!!!

    By Blogger mistipurple, at Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:52:00 AM  

  • sexy duet- i'm all about the mushy
    and the squishy!

    hella- well, i do want to vulcanize my whoopie stick... one day i'll learn the ways of the puck

    misti- i love her too, and she does a good job at taking care of our moisti

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home