.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, July 12, 2007

HNCP- Half Nekk'ed Cellphone

pictures are amazing things, they have the ability to seal away a moment in time. the picture can be viewed at any time to flood you with memories.

and sometimes they even have the ability to transport you to a time and place that you've missed out on.

one such moment that i feel like i miss out on far too often are spending the simple moments with Hella. the simple moments are things like trips to the store, chilling on the couch, and even taking a walk at sunset.

luckily i have a girlfriend who is always thinking of me and send me pics of where i want to be the most...

I'm a Lucky monkey!
Monkey Cell


Here's a close up of that shot, for those in the back row
cell zoom

And yes, my cellphone back ground is my girlfriend. she's far more beautiful than the tropical beach that comes stock on the phone. hehehe


And speaking of my favorite dirty girl...
Hella Clean

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home