.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, July 06, 2007

Haiku Friday (two weeks in one!)

Last week's Haiku

Yard work at the 'Rents
Lots of sweat, 'Rents are happy
and I made some cash

Is it that hard to
NOT PUT ONIONS ON MY FOOD!
man, Del Taco sucks

my friend has a Wii
did some video gaming
UNTIL SIX AM!

this week's Haiku

shouldn't have said it
I must be more sensitive
sometimes I'm a jerk...

thirteen year old cried
because of a giant zit
I told her to pop

it had to be said
tried not to hurt her feelings...
the puss was green-ish



Haiku Fridays

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Funny … Maybe next Friday I’ll try it.

    By Blogger wordslut, at Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:13:00 PM  

  • word slut- hmmmm... Haiku erotica? intriguing

    By Blogger exile, at Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:25:00 PM  

  • you ARE a jerk!! a 13 year old???? EXILE!!! I hope you are picking up on the disappointment, disapproval, anger, beratement, etc in my writing. shame on you. shaaaame. people like you give little girls complexes. so sad. shame again. :(
    -J
    (I wonder how long it'll be before you think nof something not so nice to say to me for writing this comment ;))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, July 08, 2007 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home