.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Meanwhile At Work...

so I walk up to one of our material handlers who is working on moving some
very heavy reels. before I can even offer to help he's already leaning over
the reels and picking them in that way that can only result in a hernia.

Exile- man, you need to be careful lifting those things like that
Handler- no worries, I used to work at Home Depot
Exile- I hear ya, but even still, if you keep lifting like that you're going
to hurt your self.
Handler- yeah, but this is nothing compared to the stuff I used to move at
Home Depot
Exile- dude, I used to work at Lowes and move stuff all the time. hell, I
used to even work at Home Base...
Handler- (interrupts) Home Base?
Exile- yeah... I'm older than I look
Handler- jeeze, they went out of business ten years ago, what are you...
thirty?

i've gotta stop trying to help people

exile

_________________________________________________________________
Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now.

http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home