.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Tag From Hella, And A New Little Pet

1. What's in your wallet? Jeeze, it's like a mini filing cabinet... drivers licence, $75 dollars i was going to return for the garage, a receipt for something, bank statement, amex, MC/Debit card, Costco card, $.75 target gift card, doner card, staples card, old college ID card, AAA card, family pic, discount cards, truck key, house key, and a voucher for $3 to staples.

2. Whats under your bed? Nothing, my bed and box spring sit on the floor

3. What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? Halloween costumes and stuff i never unpacked

4. Whats in your underwear drawer? Monkey huggers, socks, and some socks that don't match

5. Whats in the trunk of your car? i have a truck, no trunk

6. What colour is the underwear you are wearing right now? they're supposed to be white, but i threw them in with my new shorts, so they're blueish

7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? I hide things out in the open, so under my TV stand are videos with no labels... but then again they don't need labels

8. Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? for the first time in my life i don't.

9. What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now? a orange monkey hat


10. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? nah, I'm boring

11. What is your last thought before you fall asleep? my thoughts are of the girl i love

12. How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? there are no leftovers

13. If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? a lot of projects and short stories that will never see the light of day, oh and nudey nudey nudey

14. Do you sleep with anything? Before i started seeing the chiropractor i used to need a pillow under my arm for my shoulder. now i don't "need it" but i hug it when i think of my Hella.

15. What is your midnight snack weakness? Hella

16. Have you ever shop lifted? oh yeah. i was a total nerd when i was a kid, and i looked like the last person you'd expect, so.... yeah...

17. Have you ever vandalized anything? sure did, nothing big, but i did it for the same reasons in #16

18. Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? I've danced with a moonlight pale devil in Toronto, her name is Hella.

19. What do you wait until no one is looking to do? Adjust my Wang. (Life is one big adjustment)




On a random note, LOOK AT MY WEENIE!











Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home