.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

You Can Always Count On Your Friends To Take A Shit On You

I have a small collection of friends. it's a small group because i only keep people as friends if they are trust worthy. The Jeff, Jenna, Elena, Amber, and Herb (if you don't know Herb's story click here. (in case you're wondering, Hella is definitely in the trust worthy category, but her girlfriend status trumps the friend status.)

So tonight i decided to unwind on my couch, it had been a long day and i felt like watch'n some TV. needless to say Herb eventually joined me watch'n cause he does that, and so did Amber.

We were all chill'n, Herb did his usual thing of knocking everything off the coffee table and Amber did her thing of hiding from Herb. (She likes him, she just doesn't like him touching her.)

Amber enjoys watching these reality surgery shows where they take take physically revolting people and show gut wrenching close ups of their surgery. well, unbeknown to Amber and myself the surgery is pretty gut wrenching to snakes as well...

Yeah, a surge and a gurgle and Herb Shit On The Couch! For those of you uneducated about snake shit let me let you in on a few fun facts.

  • Snakes make a mookey stink only once a month. so if you've ever followed your dad after he's used the bathroom, realize he goes every other day. Herb stores it up for a month.
  • Snakes have what is called a Cloaca. A cloaca is a what birds, fish, and reptiles have to expel waste. What this means is that when a cloaca owner goes to the bathroom this multipurpose anus/urethra/birth canal/penis thing opens up and the animal excretes feces and urine at the same time.
  • Snakes have a linear digestive system. This makes it so when they go poop they really go, and seeing as though he's mainly made of muscle, he didn't just defecate, but expelled his bowels.

Snake shit stinks. his tank is full of kitty litter just to make sure that the smell is contained... the couch is a giant sponge... so the cushion is destroyed, and so is the blanket that took one for the team. (and my t-shirt...)

and of course, once the situation was cleaned up, Amber began to laugh so hard i nearly lost another cushion.

I've had Herb nearly 10 years now, not once has he done anything like this. Never has he given me cause to question my trust in him... until now

Thanks Herb...

Herb and Eve HNT

(seeing as thought it is HNT today i thought i'd show off a classic Herb HNT, and check out the hot chicky chick in the background)

now before, you get all uppity, i 'm not dwelling on this to make Herb feel ashamed. but if you come over to my house and SHIT ON MY COUCH i will do a post about you too.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

  • THAT was hilarious...and well deserved for Herb.
    And you know way too much detail about snake shit.

    By Blogger Me, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:10:00 AM  

  • Hmmm, maybe that's why my great aunt always had her couch wrapped in plastic. Course, she didn't have a snake to my knowledge....

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:03:00 AM  

  • *note to self: do NOT shit on exile's couch - apparently it's NOT fetish he enjoys ^_~

    By Blogger Shay, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:35:00 AM  

  • i don't scat in my cage.
    hope you appreciate me.
    and yes, that was funny. you should have taken a pic and let us laugh somemore.

    By Blogger mistipurple, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:46:00 AM  

  • THAT'S ME!!!

    By Blogger Randi, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:57:00 AM  

  • Happy HNT, I'll show you my small tywan Beauty snake since you've shown me yours!

    By Blogger tkkerouac, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:19:00 PM  

  • me- when it happens that close to you, you'll know

    polt- but she liked "snake" and we all know that can get messy...

    shay- yeah, of all the fetishes i have, that's not one of them

    misti- i do, i'm thinking i'd rather have you living in the giant tank in my room... but remember i'd rather have the scat in the tank, than the couch

    randi- well, if you're not doing HNT's i thought you'd like one done to you, hehehe

    tkkerouac- awww, snake love

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:33:00 PM  

  • and you want me to hold Herb for a pic.........I wasn't sure about it beofre and now I don't know if will ever happen;P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:05:00 PM  

  • Exile, you are too funny. You're blog always make me laugh. Why WHY does shit always happen to you? (literally in this case, haha). poor herb. humiliated on your blog. well, Herb's Daddy, it had to happen sometime. Parenthood's great, huh? The thing with kids...they usually stop that behavior way before age 10, and in the case of ol' Herb, he starts the behavior at age 10. so good luck with that. lol. and next time you go pickin on kids, remember all the wonderful things i tell you about them. :D
    -J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:34:00 PM  

  • I meant "your." most people would not bother to correct that but I am an anal perfectionist. I also meant "makes" me laugh. not that "make" me. i need to be a schoolteacher, man! ;)
    -J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:37:00 PM  

  • J- yeah, but once in only 10 years, that's not bad. i think it was just that i took him out of his take way too soon after he last ate.

    and yes, you're anal

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:17:00 PM  

  • I didn't make the list. Guess it's my fault for not flying out and leaving body fluids on your couch. :P

    bec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:29:00 PM  

  • You know, if you really loved us, you'd have taken a picture.

    By Blogger Sassy, at Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:35:00 AM  

  • hella- you will hold my snake. he will not shit again. i'll make him a snake diaper
    if i have to

    bec- as long as those fluids weren't going to evacuate your bowels though your cloaca

    sassy- you didn't want a picture. it was so nasty you could have smelled it through the picture... it would have made this blog stink even more

    By Blogger exile, at Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:50:00 AM  

  • Exile, you are soo cute...offering to make Herb a snakey diaper.
    I guess you really want me to touch your snake.....and Herb;P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home