.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Did A Dog Take A Watery Shit In A Styrofoam Cup? Oh Wait, That's Your Breakfast

I have a pet peeve...

ok, ok, i have numerous pet peeves, but this one need light shed upon it.

This pet peeve has to do with food, particularly, my food.

let me lay it out for you. every morning when i get to work i clock in, find out what our work status is, then i sneak off to make my breakfast of oatmeal and tea.

after stirring up my brew i returned to the lab and set the cup of oatmeal and cup of tea at my computer and walked away.

when i walked back i see two of my co-workers hovering over my meager little breakfast

Coworker 1- What is that?
Coworker 2- God, i have no idea.
Coworker 1- it looks disgusting.
Exile- *walks up behind the coworkers* what's disgusting?
Coworker 2- what ever is in that cup.
Coworker 1- yeah, that stuff looks nasty
Exile- um, it's oat meal.
Coworker 2- *steps away* yeah, and it looks like the cream turned in your tea
Exile- i dunno why, but the orange tea always makes the cream clump.
coworker 1- it must be the citric acid
Exile- yeah
coworker 1- yeah, or it went bad
Exile- you know i still have to eat this
Coworker 2- well that explains why you're always so sick.
Exile- *grabs the tea and takes a big sip* ack
Coworker 1- what's wrong?
Exile- *gasping* i guess the "in your face sip" wasn't a good idea with hot tea.


ok, i don't care if my oat meal looks like barf.
IT'S MY OATMEAL!

(so let me just eat my barf in peace)


Exile

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home