.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Well This Made My Sunday Cool

Ever have something happen that is completely unexpected and gives your whole day a new feel?

that happened to me just a little while ago, thanks to a few txt messages...


last week i filed my taxes, as is ritual with me, i go through and shred all the old paperwork i won't need anymore (pay stubs, bank stuff, yadda yadda). after the shredding ceremony i decided to clean out all the crap out of my wallet too. receipts, bank slips, and so on.

in the bottom of my wallet i found a small orange post-it note with a phone number on it. i remembered that the receptionist at work gave me her number to hit her up over the weekend to hang out (or something). (she's the typical quirky black chick who's always fun to joke with)

i went to enter her number into my phone so i could toss out the note when i realized i already had it in my phone, so i figured i would say hello in my usual way, with an odd txt message.

i sent her a picture like this:

and said "my big black cock says hello"

her reply:
"that's really sweet of your big black cock to say hello. too bad i have no idea who this is.

this banter continued (here are the txt messages)....

Exile-
"just the guy you drool over on a regular basis"
i included this picture:
gifted

Receptionist-
what she sent back was more than i expected..
she sent me four very saucy pictures of HNT caliber and said "it takes a lot of work to make me drool"

Exile-
so i said back "I'm sure i can make you drool, or at least just really wet"

receptionist-
"well if you really know me, you'd know it takes a lot of work"

Exile-
"and if you knew who this is, you'd know how much i love doing that kind of work"

Receptionist-
"who is this? is this (some guy she's been seeing)"

Exile-
"nope, guess again. and btw, those pics definitely had an effect"

Receptionist-
"I'm so embarrassed, i have no clue who this is, please tell" a second txt followed. "or at least give me a clue, this is kind of fun."

Exile-
I'll give you a hint, my skin is a lot lighter than yours. another hint will cost you another pic

Receptionist-
this time she sent me a fully topless pic (looks like the 5th in the series she sent earlier)

Exile-
another hint: i just got out of a big relationship. I'll trade you another hint for another pic.

Receptionist-
"well, at first i thought this was a girl, but you said you have a big black cock, so you have to be a boy you're black but light skinned" another txt "the only person i know that plays like this (the same guy she mentioned before)."


i was in the middle of typing out another hint when she called. i answered and she just started screaming.

receptionist- omg, exile! i'm so embarrassed
exile- i'll bet that if you could blush right now you would be (she's very dark)
receptionist- you have no idea, i can't believe i just sent pictures of my titties to Exile!
exile- jeeze, well , don't say it like it's that horrible
receptionist- you have no idea (she stammers) we're friends, and i want to keep things professional
exile- relax, you know i'm cool
receptionist-yeah, i know
exile- but, damn girl!


she eventually changed the subject of the conversation, but damn...

my Sunday is going well so far, hows about you. hehehe


*yes, i know it's a bit of tease to not share all the pics, but i do have some principals left

Exile

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home