.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Such A Fucking Idiot...

I am such a fucking idiot...

here i am, ripping my self apart and disowning my worthless heart

but in the end it was all bullshit.

i thought she left me for all these reasons, but it turns out she left me for this one.

you know what the fucked up part of this is? i know the guy in the picture, so to speak. a while before our Valentine's Day Trip she talked to me about her friend and his problems with dating the wrong kind of girl. when i told her that it could be him putting off the "stink of desperation" she became offended and went on the defensive. i should have known then... i mean why wouldn't she get defensive? i was insulting her new boyfriend.

a week after we broke up i sent a letter to make sure she was OK and she bit my head off. she made me feel like shit, blaming me, laying how everything was my fault. turns out her treating me like shit was just a means to clear me out of the way. (funny, it's the same tactic my last ex-girlfriend used.)



you could have just been honest instead of making me feel ashamed of who i am...
i can't believe i actually cried over you




Exile

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • Wow, thats rough! Sending you lots of hugs :)

    Ms SD

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:31:00 AM  

  • Wow.
    The reasons I gave you for us breaking up ARE the reasons we broke up.
    He and you had NOTHING to do with the other.
    I wasn't clearing the way.

    Thanks for putting me in the same category as your Ex...that was REALLY nice!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:43:00 AM  

  • Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I know it hurts like Hell right now and wish I could do or say something to make it better.

    I suspected there was a new guy, with the talk of "moving on" and such. But don't be bitter. The heart wants what it wants and long-distance relationships are really difficult to maintain. My college boyfriend and I did the long-distance thing for almost 2 years after college, but in the end we both needed someone who was physically present in our lives. You need and deserve that too.

    All I can offer are virtual hugs. I'm so sorry you are hurting.

    By Blogger Bunny, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:04:00 AM  

  • Sometimes things aren't always how they seem, Exile. Hella is a good girl. Your two world's collided for a reason, try not to tarnish the memory.

    By Blogger Randi, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:51:00 AM  

  • Well Hella, you ARE an ex now. Who's to say you should have your own category?

    Anyway Exile, sorry man, I know I'm only 14 but the girl I broke up with a couple of weeks ago I'd been on and off with for 3 years. It turns out she dumped me for the same reason. After all the shit we went through, after me forcing her to dump the 8 guys she was leading on at the same time so that I could actually see if her and I could make something of it, she goes and used her religion (fucking Mormons of all people too) as an excuse (and a LIE at that!) to dump me for another Mormon she hardly knows! Needless to say, I was the first to celebrate when some teens burnt their church to ash a while ago.

    I feel your pain.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:57:00 AM  

  • exile. being hella"s best friend i must say something.. weather you believe me or not is totally up to u.. I can understand why you would think that the reason she broke up with you was b\c of the other guy but in all honesty is wasent. Im not going into great detail on your blog b\c its not any of anyone else's business...
    you may not believe this now but in time i believe you will, Hella is a good girl and she wouldnt intentionally hurt you or anyone for that matter on purpose.. It wasent easy for her ither you know..

    By Blogger Hollz, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:37:00 PM  

  • I am sorry you are hurting luv.
    break ups are never easy. Hearts break but eventually they mend. i am sending prayers and good thoughts...

    By Blogger Shibari, at Thursday, March 27, 2008 8:03:00 PM  

  • whatever is true or not, what matters is, you once cared for each other, and probably still do, beneath all that hurt.
    i love exile and i have grown to love hella, and i won't stop loving either because they're not together.
    hope time heals everything eventually. take care folks.

    By Blogger mistipurple, at Friday, March 28, 2008 10:13:00 AM  

  • I can't believe I've missed so much. I prefer to email you my responses. =) Just know I luv you and am thinking of you sweety.

    By Blogger Robyn, at Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:28:00 PM  

  • Ouch. Public breakups are uncomfortable for everyone.

    By Blogger Ghetto Photo Girl, at Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:17:00 PM  

  • ((hugs))

    By Blogger Ashly Star, at Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home