.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Quick Laugh

I've found that people like to hang out in my office to hide from their work. this is mainly because anyone who has to be in my office is having a problem, so logically it's avoided like the plague.

of course, the cool people see past this and bring jokes with them!

these jokes like this gem:

Mr. Penis calls his friend Mr. Balls.

Mr. Penis- Hey Balls, I'm going to a party, wanna go?
Mr. Balls- hell no
Mr. Penis- Why not?
Mr. Balls- because every time we go to a party you go in and leave me out side banging on the back door all night.

and i was also handed a print out of this one:



and of course, we often reminice about classic Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes!


sometimes just need a laugh to take your mind off pesky things like work

Exile

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home