.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, September 18, 2008

HNC- Half Nekk'ed Contest!

So, this was going to be my HNT post this week.


So I'm walking out on the receiving dock at work and i noticed this phone all covered in cob webs.

pay phone

it took me a moment to process it, but look at the cost to make a call!

since when did pay phones cost fifty cents? yeesh, i remember when pay phones were only fifteen cents. (i had to use them a lot because my mom used to forget me at school all the time.)

HHNT



am i serious? how lame would i have to be to do a "i can't believe how old i am HNT" post?

Yeesh

OK, so clearly I've run out of ideas, so I'm going to call out to my loyal minions with a little HNT contest.


Here's How it works: I'm going to list out a bunch of Facts about yours truly. weaved in are Five out right lies. all you have to do to win is guess all five lies (or more than anyone else) and leave your answers in the comments along with an HNT theme.

Hint~ there are no "trick truths," for example if i say I masturbate every day, I'm not going to say "it's not true because i don't do it every single day." it's true enough.


Exile's Sex Contest

1. Once while getting a blow job i "twinged" and headbutted a shelf nearly giving myself a concussion.
2. I went to a BDSM club once, and flogged a girl that was tied to a rack.
3. I've graced the pages of the Other HNT
4. I'm a member of the Mile High Club
5. moments after having sex with a girl she called her boyfriend to reconfirm their trip to San Francisco that he was paying for.
6. during a heavy make out session a booger made its way out of my nose and, well you get the picture...
7. I gave a girl a black eye during sex
8. the first girl i had sex with was a "friends with benefits" situation that i broke off when she started falling for me.
9. I've had sex with a pregnant chick
10. after a night of sex i was sleeping with a girl that kept farting, so i took her pillow and stuffed it against her butt.
11. I've participated in a threesome
12. while going down on a girlfriend she farted. i coughed.
13. i was getting head while watching a trivia show and exactly the wrong moment i answered one of the questions
14. I've had sex at work
15. while going down on a girlfriend her cat jumped up on the bed and sniffed my naked ass.
16. I've had sex in my parents Jacuzzi in the middle of the day while they were home
17. i used to sleep with an ugly chick in exchange for rent
18. I've never had sex with someone else while in a relationship
19. i have never told a girl i loved her just to have sex with her
20. a girl told me she would never sex with me again because my wang was too big
21. pigtails are huge turn off for me
22. i only go down on girls that i love
23. i rearended a car while fingering a girl in my passenger seat
24. I've had sex with twenty five different women
25. i don't really like strip clubs


there ya go kids, twenty are true, five are lies.
good luck
have fun
and don't use on unexplained calf pain.

btw, the contest ends OCTOBER 2nd, so if you don't get your guess in by then though noogies.


Exile

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

  • We're not getting old .... Nope! Not possible! Can't happen! *giggle*

    And nice *unexplained calf pain* pic there ; ) *smiles*

    Bending rules a bit is kinda acceptable though...um...yes? ; )

    By Blogger -, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:53:00 AM  

  • 8. the first girl i had sex with was a "friends with benefits" situation that i broke off when she started falling for me.

    21. pigtails are huge turn off for me

    22. i only go down on girls that i love

    24. I've had sex with twenty five different women

    25. i don't really like strip clubs

    there you go. what do i win?

    By Blogger mistipurple, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:08:00 AM  

  • wait wait i substitute no.8 with the one below. i was thinking in opposites.

    4. I'm a member of the Mile High Club

    By Blogger mistipurple, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:11:00 AM  

  • I'm guessing 4, 14, 18, 22 & 24 are the lies. I was gonna guess 20...but I'm seariously hoping that one's true and if I win, THAT'S gonna be my request for the HNT! :)

    HAPPY HNT!

    By Blogger Polt, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:56:00 AM  

  • That phone belongs in a museum. HHNT!

    By Blogger Greg and Sheryl, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:46:00 AM  

  • Doh! I remember when it cost TEN CENTS!!! LOLOL

    Honestly though, I can't remember the last time I *saw* a pay phone, except at the airport. lol

    By Blogger Vixen, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:04:00 AM  

  • Not sure about guessing, but I'm *hoping* 5 is a lie and 18 is true.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:19:00 PM  

  • *rubs hands* Okay, my guesses (for falsehoods) are: 4, 6, 10, 21, 25. I admit I'm hopeful when it comes to 21, as I wear my hair like that occasionally!

    HNT Theme: opera

    xx Dee

    By Blogger Dee, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:11:00 PM  

  • I am going to guess that the 5 lies are as follows;

    1. Once while getting a blow job i "twinged" and headbutted a shelf nearly giving myself a concussion.

    4. I'm a member of the Mile High Club

    5. moments after having sex with a girl she called her boyfriend to reconfirm their trip to San Francisco that he was paying for.

    6. during a heavy make out session a booger made its way out of my nose and, well you get the picture...

    and

    21. pigtails are huge turn off for me

    By Blogger rage, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:12:00 PM  

  • i smile 2 much- well, you are mighty bendy, but i gotta have your guesses in the comment so i can let you know your precentage.

    misti- 40%
    you didn't win the contest, but you win big hugs! (try again!)

    polt- 40%
    so close, gotta try again. (i doubt you can pass up a chance like this. hehehe)

    greg and sheryl- it was dusty enough to belong in one

    vixen- i know, they'll be gone soon. just like the glass bottle coke machines

    ryan- you can't just make one guess, that would give away what's what.

    curvaceous dee- 40%
    so far we have a three way tie! hehehe, threeway. try again if you'd like

    rage- 40%
    wow, everyone is getting the same score, but different questions. like i one eyed prostitute, i didn't see this one comming. try again!

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:49:00 PM  

  • 2- I went to a BDSM club once, and flogged a girl that was tied to a rack.
    22- i only go down on girls that i love
    24- I've had sex with twenty five different women
    9- I've had sex with a pregnant chick
    17- i used to sleep with an ugly chick in exchange for rent

    LMFAO @ #10. after a night of sex i was sleeping with a girl that kept farting, so i took her pillow and stuffed it against her butt.

    That's just too funny.... lol

    cackling over here. Whichever ones are true and not true, some of those are freaking hilarious!

    By Blogger kirana, at Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:06:00 AM  

  • I have been without power since last Sunday sweetheart... I've gotten your emails and everything tho.. sorry it's taken me so long to get by. I'm slowly but surely catching everything up... but my guesses for the fake ones are.....

    23. i rearended a car while fingering a girl in my passenger seat

    21. pigtails are huge turn off for me

    18. I've never had sex with someone else while in a relationship

    4. I'm a member of the Mile High Club

    20. a girl told me she would never sex with me again because my wang was too big (silly girl.. take one for the team)

    By Blogger Robyn, at Sunday, September 21, 2008 8:33:00 AM  

  • DL's toy- 0%
    at first when i saw this i thought "the poor dear, she got'em all wrong". but then i remembered how devious you are... you just eliminated 5 of the truths. crafty little thing you

    robyn- 20%
    "take one for the team."
    that's why everyone loves their robyn! hehehe

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:28:00 PM  

  • Argh! This is harder than i thought it would be.

    k here are my guesses for lies: 4,11, 19, 22, 23

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 28, 2008 12:54:00 PM  

  • elena- 40%
    very close to what everyone else has been guessing... hmmmm...

    By Blogger exile, at Sunday, September 28, 2008 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home