.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, September 08, 2008

Have You Scored Lately?

oh fuck yeah!

I'm sure you all remember me bitching about my bowling scores right?

well i got better

much better

Score Card

186! omfg, i can't frigg'n believe it. four strikes in a row, five strikes in a game.

my average right now is about 156 or so, but this game was awesome. and while that was my best game of the day, i had rocked the other two games too! i didn't print out those scores because they weren't as awesome as this one. though, i did beat my dad in the other game too, hehehe

but still, 186!

Bowling Ball 1
if you're not wearing socks, it's because they were just rocked off!

Exile

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Dayum! I was womdering what happened to my socks!
    WTG Exile!

    By Blogger Mackey, at Monday, September 08, 2008 11:47:00 PM  

  • you rocked the bowling shoes, eh, bro? :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Tuesday, September 09, 2008 4:35:00 PM  

  • I bowled for years and my last recorded average was around 160. I miss doing the league thing, but I have a bit more free time now to I dunno, be a mom and get my kid to bed on time instead of making him stay up late on a school night so I can throw 13 pounds of ball down a lane. But really, I miss it.

    Cool ball.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:57:00 AM  

  • that is the most fucking awesomeest bowling ball i ever sawed before in my whole life ;)

    it reminds me of "the bowler" from mystery men.

    By Blogger Shibari, at Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:17:00 PM  

  • mackey- offically rocked. tell your friends

    polt- of course

    orangeninjablahblahblah- i have a solution. if you want to spend time with the kid and bowl, just throw the kid down the lane! parenting tips brought to you by Exile

    shibari- ichabod thanks you for the complement, and the bowler was fucking hot in that movie!

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:09:00 PM  

  • I'd love to occasionally teach him who's boss, but they teach kids the number to CPS in school these days.
    ha.

    Cya

    Oh, and it's just Bek. I can't seem to sign in to comment with my wordpress user ID, it insists on having my whole damn blog link.
    Grrrr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home