.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HNS- Half Nekk'd Symmetry

this HNT doesn't exactly fall into the sexy category, but i thought I'd share a bit of a biological oddity about my self (and for once I'm not talking about my gargantuan penis.)

My feet, they're not exactly symmetrical...
feet

as a neurotic person nearly on par with Monk, seeing things that are without symmetry irritate me so. but because i can't reshape them to match, all i can do is sit and stare...

after years of observation i realized something, while they do not match each other, they do match something else.

see how the toes on the left foot go in order (smallest to largest)? that is just like my Mom's feet. the right foot on the other hand, that is just like my dad's foot. save for size differences, if i match them to each of my parents they nearly make a symmetrical pair. (and yes, i have done this, but i don't have a picture. they think I'm weird enough).

it's kinda funny, not only did i get equal parts of their personalities, (analytical from my dad, silliness from my mom), but i got their feet too.

HHNT


Exile

Labels:

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home