.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Ground Was Rumble'n Like Momma's Belly At Da Buffet

"Preliminary information from the U.S. Geological Survey estimated the quake
at magnitude 5.8, centered 29 miles east-southeast of downtown Los Angeles
near Chino Hills in San Bernardino County... The quake struck at 11:42 a.m.
PDT."
<<quake map.jpg>>
woooo whoooo! rock and roll. being a cali-boy I've gotten used to
earthquakes. all things considering, if nothing winds up getting destroyed
they're actually pretty fun.

this earthquake offered something I haven't had in a while, multiple reports
from people all over the area. I guess it affected everyone differently.
-For me in Temecula (45 min south of the epicenter), the quake was a gentle
rolling.
-For my dad in corona (25 min south of the epicenter), it was a sharp bang.
(he was driving and thought someone rear-ended him.)
-For Sprinkles in Long Beach (30-35 min north of the epicenter), I was a
sharp drop with a lot of rolling.


yup, that was fun... now, back to not working.


exile

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home