.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spare Some Change

I've been dragging ass at work all morning, the only solution, a can of
Monster.

unfortunately all I had on me is a twenty dollar bill, so I started asking
around for change for the vending machine.

Exile- hey Wilbert, can you break a twenty?
Wilbert- no
Exile- What about you Doug? can you break a twenty.
Doug- Sorry many, I get paid in checks.
Exile- man, how is it that no one here has any cash.
Doug- well, your problem is that you're asking a couple of married men for
change.
Exile- so?
Doug- well, don't you know? married men aren't allowed to carry money. in
order for us to have any cash on us we have to get the ok from our wives
first.
Exile- I see
Doug- if you want change for a twenty you need to ask two weeks in advance,
that way we can get clearance from our wives to have money to walk around
with... I think there's a form too.
Exile- and forget about going through her purse for it.
Doug- I don't touch the purse.
Exile- sure you do, it's right after she says "hold this, I want to try
something on."
Doug- *puts his head down in shame* that's pretty much it.


Exile

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home