.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, March 13, 2009

Haiku Fridays

Whether you want to remember or not, whether you want to think about it or not, there are always things that remind you of the hurt that you can’t forget. While cleaning out my e-mail I found this Haiku Friday post at the very bottom of my inbox. I e-mailed to my self around this time last year instead of posting it. It’s been sitting there this whole time, a remnant of a bad memory…

 

 

When you had left me
I thought it was the distance
but that wasn't true
 
Blamed me for it all
my past hook-ups, and your son
those were all lies too
 
you wanted me gone,
you had eyes for another...
any other lies?

 

 

 

A year later, and this worthless heart is still chugging along…

 

exile



Warning:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, delete it from your system. Please note that any personal views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Thank You.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home