.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Testing

I suppose when it comes to feelings you cannot be told you're wrong, they're like opinions you have no say in. This is how I feel...

The setting would be that of the last day of school, final exams and such. I'm sitting alone in a room, alone with a proctor. The proctor asks one question, "is your relationship based on love or sex?" I know the answer, I reply "love," with the firmest of convictions. "prove it." the proctor demands. I have proved my self over the past several months, unwavering loyalty and devoted love. But this test seems to enjoy cruel irony. "So you love her more than you love sex with her?" the proctor asks rhetorically, "then you won't mind giving up sex, forever."

It is my loyalty that gives me focus, and it is my love for her that binds us together.

This is how I feel.

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home