.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

As a starving college student I have to make ends meet where ever and however I can. An example of this is the way I usually get my school supplies. I usually don't go out and just buy things when I need them, instead I look for stuff laying around in class and borrow it. The other day I found a nifty blue spiral notebook with no name and a snazzy sponge bob pencil. This is the letter I wrote on the inside of the first page. It's a letter to the person I stole... Borrowed this from.


I am a poor college student. A starving college student, if you want to be specific. I'm writing in a spiral notebook I found with a Spongebob pencil I also found. This is the unfortunate existence of my self, as well as any student putting themselves through college. My dinners consist of ham, cheese, and Bologna sandwiches. This blurb in your former notebook is part apology and part explanation. I know my apology may mean nothing to you, but try and take solace that your notebook is in good hands and will be used quite thoroughly. This is also an apology of sorts to the person who lost their Spongebob pencil as well, but seeing as though this probably isn't' the same person screw 'em. Though the pencil is nice.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home