.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, December 08, 2003

My girlfriend's new sister in-law wrote her a very nasty e-mail the other day. Jody (my girlfriend) asked me not to respond back to the bitch, but she didn't say anything about just writing the response. Nicole is one of the psycho bitches, bridezilla, what ever you want to use to call her. She's been trying to separate Jody's brother, Jesse, from the family. She treats their mom like shit, is very condensending, and is rude in countless ways. Unfortunately Jesse is too whipped to see it. So this was the letter I responded to the e-mail with. But seeing as though I wasn't supposed to send it I didn't' take too much care in writing it. Oh, another thing to note is seeing as though the letter wasn't sent to me I wrote it like I was writing for Jody. Enjoy.


Dear Nicole,
I have to admit Nicole, you surprise me. To combine two such powerful traits as ignorance and stupidity in such a powerful way is shocking in and of it's self. But to then compound them with your arrogance is, well, amazing. To confusing stretching out a family and flexibility, wow, I mean, you're redefining retardation. You do realize I was saying that I don't' want my family to be stretched out over a vast expanse, both physical and emotional. I honestly don't know why you're still trying to play the victim here. Do you think I'm some sort of wicked stepsister here to ruin your story-book wedding? I didn't say anything when you first started going out with my brother because you seemed like a nice girl. We all liked you. But as time (and you waist line) expanded you revealed your self to be very petty and immature. You started showing a malformed jealousy over my brother relationship with my mom and began driving a wedge between them. Not once have we not welcomed you into our home. Not once have we told jess to not invite you over. But every time you come over you take this condensending tone with every one in our family like "your shit don't stink." you look down on my mother, you look down on Anthony, you look down on Kevin and you look down on me. You say we've never made the effort to include you in our family? When is the last time you invited us over to your house. Yes I said "us", including my mom. Isn't it true that the only time you've talked to my mom was to ask her for money during your wedding? Oh, and if you want to get on the topic of your wedding realize that we weren't the monsters at that wedding. You didn't introduce us to any one, and yes that is your job at the wedding to introduce the families. Lets be honest, you wanted us quarantined from the rest of your guests at your wedding. I'm sure by now you've noticed that I've mentioned that it was your wedding. (sorry I didn't bold or underline it for you.) the reason I say your wedding is because it was revolving around you like you were some massive planet greedily devouring without end. I'm sure having jess work two jobs was worth your moment. You do know who jess is, right? He's the guy you conned into marriage. I noticed that you keep saying that he's worked into knots, ever think why? Could it be that the woman he's married is trying to drive his family apart? Oh, but I'm sure it's not you, no it's us. It must be us. After all we must hate. After it can't be you. We must be walking all over you. Are you honestly this stupid? Think about it, what would we possibly have to hate you for? We accepted you for who you were, we didn't looked down on you for being over weight. We tried, oh god did we try, we put up with your arrogance, your pushiness, your overbearing personality... What have you done? If you'd like an apology here you go, I'm sorry you're not apart of this family, I'm sorry you chose to be this way, I'm sorry you're such a heartless bitch, and more so I'm sorry you married Jess.

Hugs and Kisses
Jody

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home