.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, December 01, 2003

A friend of mine from the internet asked me a unique question, so I thought I'd give it a public forum.


I have a problem. Actually it,s more my boyfriends problem then mine. It seems that whenever we get it on he finishes way before I do, is there anything I can do? Or should he go see a doctor?


Trying to push a rope up hill eh? Well, first off you've got to understand what he's got going on in his head. If he's under a lot of stress in his life, or something really troubling him he's not going to have the control it takes to go the distance. Try talking to him about the things on his mind. There's also the possibility that he's a little "over sexed," this is often caused by getting a guy turned on and then leaving him on for too long. In that case it would simply be a matter of much more practice, working long and hard till you get it the way you want it. Usually this isn't a doctor thing unless there's discomfort on his part, and if that's the case definitely take him into a doctor.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home