.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, December 29, 2003

I've been planning to go snowboarding for what, three months now? The first time, it was a no go, school and the lot, and now I'm dying. I have some sort of respiratory infection so my lungs are filling with a stinky fluid. But you can't be 100% sure about these things when you can't go to the doctor. I'm sure josh will soon note how he couldn't go this time because of my death like state. It does blow a great deal. I want to scrape it out with a steak knife, but I know that will just cause a whole new set of problems. The worst part is this is the only vacation time I'll be getting till next year and I've wasted it bed ridden. SCREW YOU! INABILITY TO CURE MY SELFNESS... I think I'm going to pass out again. I am full of so much rage, if I spit this crap out in the toilet it looks like I coughed up a condom. I need medical insurance...

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home