.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, December 23, 2004

And I Thought I Loved Pussy

Ok, you can love you're cat, there are people who really love their cats, then there are people who are fucking nuts. I read an article today in the yahoo news that a woman paid $50,000 dollars to have her cat cloned.

Genetic Savings and Clone (http://www.savingsandclone.com/) is a company where anyone can have their loved pet cloned.

I'm willing to make anyone interested a better deal, you give me $49,500 and I'll deliver a cat that looks just like your old one, I'll put a collar on it, hell I'll even put a bow on it.

I don't care how much you love your pet, that is just a frigg'n waste. Everyone is clamoring about the moral ramifications of playing god, screw that. Lets look into the morality of letting someone that stupid have $50,000 dollars to clone a cat. That cat better shit bars of gold, or I'm not buy'n. If you're going to clone something clone something cool, like a dinosaur. Or clone something rare, like a condor (but not pandas, fuck pandas!)

Personally I'd clone something really neat, like Jim Varney, you know, from the Earnest movies.

Here's the full story:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=624&ncid=757&e=10&u=/ap/20041223/ap_on_sc/cloned_cat


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home