.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

No Fair, But Fully Engorged

It's just not fair, the office lesbian is telling me all the details of her rich and aerobic sex life and it's reflecting the lack of my own. Earlier today she was telling me about how she divulge to her partner that she has a fantasy about rear-entry and that she wants to make it a reality. She's telling me all the details in regards to their marathon sex and all the while I'm cheering her on. Mean while in the back of my mind I'm thinking that the closest I'll get to this is reenactment it in my imagination while taking a shower. Needless to say at this rate there's going to be a pipe shaped baby crawling out of the drain. But I digress, I have to say I'm very happy for my lipstick lesbian, after the fire-hydrant of a girlfriend she had before (short and squatty) she deserves what she's getting.

Part of me really wants to ask to participate, but I figure that's the idea that all guys have. And really, do I want to disappoint two girls at the same time?

I suppose we all hang on to the fantasy wisdom of Dick Dedrick, "two outlets might look good on a wall, but it takes a plug to turn on the light."

Still, you can't help but to smile about the idea of two hot lesbians, anal sex, and lots of naked!

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

4 Comments:

  • I love how you call her the "office lesbian". You're you.

    By Blogger The Editorialist, at Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:10:00 AM  

  • How did I know that CARMINE would respond to this Blog....no i know!!!

    OK here's my take on it......just ask, they'll totally go for it......if even one of them fancies you...they'll grab the bull by the horns...all you have to do it Ram it!

    Hot lesbian sex is most def a common fantasy for men...but participating in such activities is a rareity....so I say, you have nothing to lose by asking.....go for it, guy.....get some "BOOTY"!

    sounds like you TOO need to get LAID.....too bad you live so FAR away..........

    btw....you're Grab the Bull By the Horns!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:24:00 AM  

  • what an empty, weak, and lonely feeling I get.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, December 27, 2004 4:18:00 PM  

  • true, but man the mental images help

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, December 28, 2004 9:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home