.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, November 29, 2004

Loss Of Appetite

It's lunch, and I just microwave two frozen chicken sandwich burger things. The first one I woofed down without a problem. Before I took my first bite of the second one I noticed something sticking out of the side of the chicken patty. I tugged on the tube like piece of chicken but it wouldn't go, I pulled harder and it stretched like a rubber band, then snapped back into place. At this point I lifted the top bun off and pulled harder on the extremity, this seemed to unzip the patty from every angle. I let go of the elastic chicken tube which snapped back down again. I scooped up the entire sandwich and threw it in the trash.

I'm grown up enough to know that chicken has tendons, but I won't stand for chicken tentacles. I know somewhere there's a farm growing chicken/squid hybrids for frozen chicken sandwiches.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home