.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, May 27, 2005

Am I, Am I Supposed To Follow?

So I'm talking to this guy I work with, just joking around. He's walking in front of me in the hallway. As we walk down the hall way he turns and goes into the bathroom, still talking to me. I, on the other hand, have continued walking down the hall way. As I walk past the door I hear that he's still talking to me, but I have no business in the bathroom.

Was I supposed follow him?

I have a rule about talking to people while expelling waste, I'm against it. But at the same time it's quite rude just to walk away and leave someone talking to themselves.


It was pretty funny walking that far down the hall way and hearing him still carry on his conversation.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home