.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Real Quotes From My Family

This should explain something...

Dad- "it doesn't matter what color a woman is on the outside, they're all pink on the inside."

Mom- "I don't cook, but I can make margaritas"

Joe (my brother)- "the thing I love about 18 year olds is that no matter how old I get, they always stay the same age."

Angie (cousin)- "all dogs have fleas... Yeah they do, cause the mother eats her fleas and they go in her stomach and on the babies." (this is not a child, she's in her thirties...)

Steve (cousin's husband)- "sheesh, I piss in a water bottle and rub it on someone one time and you never let it go."

Bryce (cousin's 3yr old kid)- "no, mamma's stupid" (do you reprimand them if they're right?)

Grandma- "what is this chicken shit, that should have been a strike. Mark that as a strike honito" (that's from her while bowling. Yes, she cheats at bowling, but won't admit it.)

Ray (grandma's husband)- "yes dear" (he's very brave, very, very brave.)

Grandpa- "you know mejo, I'm going to show you how the Indian's made a fire. Get the diesel fuel." (this is the same man that duct taped my brother, as a baby, to the front of his motorcycle and took him to the desert. We have pictures.)




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home