.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, May 19, 2005

This One Is For The Ladies. But Fellas, Listen Close

So Mitzee turned me on (she does that) to Jezabelle's blog an I must say, it's a damn good read. Good saucy stories, with a dash or humor, baked for 30 min, and served hot. So far the best post I've come across was FINE ART OF A BEAUTIFULLY PERFORMED BLOW.

The funny thing is that the majority of the uninformed masses would read this post and take either of two stances. 1) Getting a guy of with a BJ, who needs instructions for that? Or 2) Yeah I'm good at those, I just lay back let her work till I'm done.

Jezabelle's walk-through, on the other hand, is far more than just "fine an orifice, preferably moist, thrust, repeat." it's all about the mental aspect of the act, wang seduction, as you will. It takes the "oh I'll do this for you" mentality out of the act. Another great aspect to this is it's actually quite educational for the guys. If you read this you can see exactly what it is a woman is looking for not only in what she gives, but what she wants. It's like a sneak peak behind enemy lines.

... That and blow jobs are awesome!

http://catholicschoolgirlconfessions.blogspot.com/2005/05/fine-art-of-beautifully-performed-blow.html





Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home