.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, May 06, 2005

Beyond Finger Tips

I touched her last night.
It was only for an instant.
Lost in a maelstrom of words I found her.
We transversed many subjects, but primary we talked about "us."
Wants, desires, passion.
There was nothing off limits, we were completely open.
Anticipation reigned.
We talked about each other and plans for our eventual visit.
And then we talk more.
She was incredible, in ever facet.
She talked about the Clack Crew and how much they were looking forward to this. She told me how awesome it will be to have us all together. Games.
We even talked about how Carmine rescued her from the nosey mailroom girl. Such a hero.
We connected in a way that we haven't connected with anyone in a long time.
It was nearly impossible to let her go so she could get her beauty rest.

The things she said robbed me of my breath and filled me with inspiration. I feel like I can take on the world right now. I feel like I could mill out a novel. I feel so much, and I want to feel so much more.

There were times when I swear I could feel her, touching me, wanting me.

It won't be long, but it feels like forever.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

  • you're yahoo and sleep deprivation....i'm insomniac for 3 days straight.

    nice talking to you..."real time"...btw you're games.

    time for lunch now....and it's a PATIO day...finally some nice weather here...ABOUT TIME!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 06, 2005 9:10:00 AM  

  • quite nice

    we're games.

    go enjoy the sunshine for me, you sexy thang you

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, May 06, 2005 10:56:00 AM  

  • sunshine. makes everything seem ok.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 06, 2005 6:08:00 PM  

  • you are my sunshine,
    my minxy sunshine.
    you make every day,
    so very great.
    even though i,
    can't carry i rhyme.
    you are my sunshine all all the way.

    and i hope i'm yours

    By Blogger exile, at Saturday, May 07, 2005 3:30:00 AM  

  • u were def my sunshine 2nite, californian sunshine....sweet as the oranges.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:09:00 PM  

  • well, i do live in Orange County

    By Blogger exile, at Sunday, May 08, 2005 12:23:00 AM  

  • speaking of orange county, apparently BOOSTER JUICE is opening up there soon...have to try their VERY BERRY drink...kick ass. NO I KNOW....don't say it...."I'm Booster Juice" there, did it for ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:59:00 PM  

  • HMMM... a place that sells fruit smoothies in OC, well, that shouldn't be hard to find.

    hehehe

    those juice places have taken to orange county like cancer to a prostate. they're every where, like starbucks and the like. i'll keep an eye out though.

    hmmmm, booster juice = rocket sauce?

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home