.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, April 22, 2005

Drunk Post! REady SEt go!

Wahoo! I'm so msashed right now. I'm so drunk even my typos have a slur. it's been a while since this.

In sobriety my mind is a malstrom of thoughts, chaotic, there is no peace. but being drunk, the machine has come to a halt. i acctually skipped. my thoughts are random, but really, aren't all my thoughts?

sperm travel at .001 mph.

no i don't know what that is in canadian.

it's true, most of the the people that read the tripe i call writing are canadian. it's ok, i love them for it. canada is to america what america is to mexico... do you buy piggy banks down here?

Did you know i have a friend named jenna that is on par with me sexually (well, nearly) that is engaged. i could never provide her a future, but man the present would rock her world.

I also have friend named jenni, I'm sure she's reading this thinking oh god, please don't mention me. jenni is cute as hell, but I'm far to tainted for her. it's ook, i'd enjoy making out with her, but it will mostlikely never happen. after all, i can't seem to console people on death. i tried, i fail, I'm used to it.

I have a muse, i'd mention her name, but she knows who she is. she is fucking incredible. i don't care how far away, it's true. if i close my eyes i can hold her in my mind. sometimes i think that if i hold her tight enough that i can find the elusive mayfly of peace. that i could feel as if I'm not who i am. sometimes i think that i could be happy in her arms, if only a moment. the times i think about this are the only times i can acctually sleep.

I want to write more about my muse. i want to tell the world that she is so wonderful, that with a single smile she can light up the world. i want to say all of this. but i know that any one who could see this would know, and anyone who can't doesn't deserve to.

i know that all the pain i feel will pass, i knwo that i am transparent right now, but that will pass too. it's like i am what the evil of the world would create if it purged it's self of what good it had. tainted as i may be, I'm still evolving.

did you know i've distroyed every life that has ever come close to me? meh. if you know the story of icharas then you knwo that you shouldn't fly so close to the sun. such a sunny disposition. no i know.

carmine is awsome. i wish he's post more. something tells me i don't want him on a thought sensitive dimond heist, but i'd love to buy him a beet.

the hot libraian is cool. i would enjoy hanging out with her. she's the kind of girl that would like to see kung-fu huste with me. niether hanky nor panky, just to go out. i dont' think she'll call back.

my favorite game to play at parties is lightning reaction. you can find it at www.stupid.com. if you have the means i highly recomend it. mind has served me well for years.

i would love to have a woman tell me she desires me. to get naked and tell me that, atleast for the moment, i am the most important thing to her.

i am Arthur Dent. if you don't get it, you may have to read a book.

I am jack's sense of rejection.

you're reading this at work. you occationally look over your shoulder for your boss. you think as long as you minimize you'll be fine. just so you know, he knows. you know he knows. he knows you know he knows.

i have to pee.

...

i don't any more. yes i took care of that in the bathroom, no it wasn't in the sink.

i think i drank every palletable form of alcohol in my apartment. it was worth it. it drowned out thoughts of an empty champaign bottle and two glasses on the counter last night. i don't want to think about it.

i watched sin city last night. thoughly enjoyed it. it fed my male bloodlust. heros rising out of the darkness in a world where hero's are scare.

And now a random Johnny The Homicida Maniac Quote: Dear diary, today i stuffed some dolls full of dead rats i put in the blender... I'm wondering if there really is something wrong with me.

earlier tonight i was immasculated. it wasn't significant to anyone but be but it happened. while in my gym class i set up the leg extention machine. as soon as i was done some big guy pushed me out of the way saying "mind if i use this." before i could answer he was already working out. i said, "sure, go right ahead." i know why i couldn't stand up for my self. i knew what she had taken from me. i knew it was petty for me to blame her.

i have a statue in my room. it's small, barely a foot tall. when you look at it, you see a woman infront of a skull alter in thong panties. she faces away from you, when you look at the alter there is a mirror wher you see her face. her entire torsoe seems to be torn away. i bought this because i seemed to speak to me. i was a symbol of vanity and death. everyone else thinks it's dumb.

i want to sleep. i want to feel like I'm weightless in oblivion. i dont' always get waht i want.

spell check is going to be hell on this one.

i have a king size bed and no one to share it with. it would be nice if that weren't true.

everytime you use the restroom you wash your hands. when you walk out you touch everything on you way back to your desk. not everyone washes their hands.

i know i'll be hungover tomorrow. i don't care. it's casual friday.

i want to chat with someone, late at night. unfortunately none ever IMs me. is it sad that no one IMs me, or is it sad that i miss that?

technically, if i go down on a lesbian it should be the same thing, but then, wouldn't it be the same thing for a gay guy?

While i write this, my muse is sleeping. she sleeps in a bed that is so far i can only dream of it. i imagine big cushy pillows and an oddly comphortable down comphorter. she grips a pillow to her breasts with eyes tight. durring the day she thinks of me, and smiles. at night she dreams of dreams that should never be tained by my kind. i want only to touch her, the rest will play it's self out as it does.

i loved a woman named susan bastian. she said she loved me. one day she stopped talking to me, stopped writing. i wonder where she is and how she's doing. i know she regards me as a stupid kid, a mistake.

one day i will prove my self to the world. i will become something great. in the end i will realize it was all worth it. but I'm not at the end, and i don't see it all as worth it.

alcohol fading, must publish before sobriety and reason prevail.

you know what? fuck spell check, tonight i will leave this raw.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

23 Comments:

  • Dude, I'd go out for a 'beet' with you anytime. I'm not so great at conversation, but judging from this post, after a few 'beets', I won't have to be.

    Everyone in Canada is a-muse-ing.

    By Blogger The Editorialist, at Friday, April 22, 2005 7:37:00 AM  

  • Sexy Exy!!

    I love that you did a drunken post TWICE, no less! lol.....and it's got so much WONDERFUL information in it.

    I'll bet your muse desires u. and i'll bet u r the most important thing to her, at least for the moment........ ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 22, 2005 8:32:00 AM  

  • JOOLES- yes, it posted twice, i think i clicked too much. or drank too much. whatever.

    carmine- can we bring a beet box? i like how my typos have more comi-dick flare than my acctual writing.

    mitzee- yes, twice, but the evil twin is dead. i'm glad to inform. i'll take "at the moment." as long as that moment lasts a long while.

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, April 22, 2005 10:02:00 AM  

  • a moment can last a lifetime.....(ok I should get a kick in the ass for that corny line...but i couldn't resist and how aper paux)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 22, 2005 11:51:00 AM  

  • you're a kick in the ass :oP

    no i know

    corny minx

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, April 22, 2005 4:10:00 PM  

  • a round of beets for everyone!

    By Blogger exile, at Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:24:00 PM  

  • Wow it seems you have revealed alot of things whilst posting that.. hehe regret it now? hehe

    By Blogger Betty, at Sunday, April 24, 2005 5:05:00 AM  

  • Yes you do have a lot of fans up here in Hollywood North and we all care about you Exile....your pain will pass, it will get better...honest!

    I have a queen bed with no one to share it with
    and when I get too, with that person I blog about, he always hogs my side!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Sunday, April 24, 2005 2:28:00 PM  

  • sexy exy, the drunken post is a win win for ya guy! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 25, 2005 7:56:00 AM  

  • BETTY- hell no. i'm starting to think that blogging drunk is some of my best work.

    tblue- all the hot honeys love live'n it up exile style (and carmine)

    raine- thanks raine. i didn't know i had any fans state side. i thought only canadians could pallet me humor (from years of maple ingestion) we should hang out!

    mitzee- you know you love it. you just want to get me all sloshed and giggly.

    By Blogger exile, at Monday, April 25, 2005 9:58:00 AM  

  • if RAINE is the RAINE I know...she's North of the border and as for me,....that's right!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 25, 2005 11:54:00 AM  

  • is there a hollywood in canada? i know so little of your foreign land. i say we all hang out anyways. big ass trip to las vegas!

    By Blogger exile, at Monday, April 25, 2005 12:46:00 PM  

  • that just might happen, if Carmine has anything to say about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 25, 2005 1:13:00 PM  

  • mitzee- look, we all know the world revolves around carmine, but we're not suppose to bring it up.

    he knows too much already

    By Blogger exile, at Monday, April 25, 2005 1:55:00 PM  

  • this is true.

    why no new posts??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:50:00 AM  

  • are you asking why i haven't put out a new post or carmine?

    i haven't because i'm swamped with work at home and at work (i usually blog on my lunch)

    as for carmine, i assume he's plotting. oh yes, plotting like the damned

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:48:00 AM  

  • he's a wretchedly wicked creature.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:02:00 PM  

  • yeah, he's kind of evil.

    "you are semi evil,
    quasi evil...
    You are the diet coke of evil, just one calorie, not quite evil enough."

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:23:00 PM  

  • I love that I'm quasi evil.....but I think I'm far worse than allow others to see....muuaaaaaaahhhhh!! (evil laugh)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:34:00 AM  

  • I think you're confusing evil and naughty. here, let me show you the difference...

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:35:00 AM  

  • Exile..."Hollywood North" is Toronto!!!...."you guys" film here all the time...
    Mitz, tell Exile which movies to watch to see your street, or your work or your bar or you
    Exile come on up...its hot in July!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:07:00 PM  

  • that's so funny, because when you first wrote that you were in hollywood north i thought you meant "north hollywood" it is a huge party zone. also a rampant gay zone, but that just means it's well decorated.

    yeah, there's a couple places where i live that they've shot movies. it's not an everyday thing, but it does happen often. right by where i live in orange they shot "small soldiers" in the local traffic circle*

    i should come up there, unless we all make one big ass trip to vegas!

    but where would i stay if i came to canada? hmmm....


    *i hate traffic circles, just put in a damn light!

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:12:00 PM  

  • Huh. Someone said they came across my name and wondered if this referred to me. Damned if I know why they were Googling me but also damned because it does indeed. Rather indiscreet of you, no? That really shouldn't be there. Thanks.
    I'm not sure what to make of this years-old post, but I hope you're doing well now. ~S.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, December 08, 2011 2:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home