.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Revelation

This whole time I've been looking at the darker side of all of this. is my nature, to look at the problems and find ways to fix them. This isn't a terribly bad thing, but it's not exactly fun to always see the bad in every situation, regardless of how much i strive to fix things, I'm still focusing on the bad.

Lately things have been at their worst, and knowing that i could not fix what has happened i felt as though i had no place to stand. i watched as the end came for me, and i began to welcome it. I've finally given up. i decided that i wouldn't think about how things went wrong, and why they did. And so i have given up.

With all my thoughts in chaos, swarming with depression there was no way out. It is only though giving up that i have found salvation. i realize that this is the end, but not the finale. This is not the finale at all. It's just the end of a chapter.

Lately my mind has focused on the fact that i was going to have to find some shitty apartment, and start my shitty life over. But why? There's no reason i have to. i am not going to simply shackle my self back down with my old life. I'm not just going to exist, i plan to live. i plan to make this next chapter far better than the last one. I've decided I'm going to have all the fun in live that I've denied my self for so long.

Yes, i say denied my self, there's no one else to blame, and there's no one else can solve this. I'm no longer going to focus on a life that I've lost, but rather work on a life worth living. There are plenty of things i plan on doing, things I've always wanted to do. Many people make a list of things to do before they die, but they make this list intending to die when they're done.

My list is quite different, it's going to be something remarkable. And while i don't have her in my life i will have something much better, freedom. No more holding back. i don't know what's commons next, but it's going to be fun.

Hell, i might just invade Canada!



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

  • thank you for the musical interlude.

    i already had someone try and piss on my parade though. oh well, gotta push on.

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, April 15, 2005 9:39:00 AM  

  • OH NO!!! Who pissed on your parade?? I'll SPLATTER EM!!

    No, seriously, excellent attitude to take on and usually people who try to bring you down are miserable themselves....afterall misery seeks company....stay strong and be true.

    I felt like that was an anthem or something.......ha ha....

    invade Canada u say? make sure u have a passport! lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 15, 2005 12:02:00 PM  

  • You must have gotten laid. Did you finally? BTW, much better attitude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 15, 2005 1:18:00 PM  

  • mitzee- somebody pissed the urine of reality on my parade, doesn't change much, but they tried. i'm still going strong.

    anon- nope, not laid yet, when that comes along i will probably emit a god like aura

    hehehe, comes

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, April 15, 2005 1:22:00 PM  

  • I am so sorry to hear about what happened, but I am soooo proud of you. You keep up the positive attitude. You are a good person (whether or not you believe it) and good things are sure to come your way. You deserve true happiness and you WILL find it. Smiles and Hugs, Me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 15, 2005 4:58:00 PM  

  • i wouldn't go so far as to say a good person, just better than most.

    in bed!

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, April 15, 2005 9:53:00 PM  

  • i sure, i try to be all nice and sweet and you you have to go and make it dirty. typical boy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, April 16, 2005 4:00:00 PM  

  • so you're saying you want to have sex with me?

    By Blogger exile, at Sunday, April 17, 2005 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home